OryCon party

  • Arabella Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      I wanted to invite you to the Rose City Costumers' room party at Orycon on
      Friday night. Our theme this year is Dune, desert planet. Look for the
      fliers at the Con.

      Arabella
    • Janet Borkowski
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        You might rethink that and make it Dune - Dessert planet!

        See ya there.

        Janet B

        On Nov 1, 2005, at 2:43 PM, Arabella Sinclair wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > I wanted to invite you to the Rose City Costumers' room party at
        > Orycon on
        > Friday night.  Our theme this year is Dune, desert planet.  Look for
        > the
        > fliers at the Con.
        >
        > Arabella

      • shurtha v'Riftcrag
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
          Ack, I think I've lost my ride down to Orycon. Is
          anyone going down Friday afternoon who can give me a
          ride? I promise not to take too many costumes....

          Susan

          http://farechase.yahoo.com