Re: [BRCG-List] TEXTILE EXHIBIT

  • shurtha v'Riftcrag
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 8:49 AM
      OK. I normally work until 6ish, but I'll see what I can do.

      Cazbalina@... wrote:
      In a message dated 2/27/07 2:12:18 PM, shurtha@... writes:

      > Are people going Thursday? It would be fun.
      >
      > Susan
      >
      > At the meeting last night it was decided that we would meet tomorrow night
      (Thurs. , March 1, at 6pm in the front entry of the Seattle Asian Art Museum
      in Volunteer Park. We decided NOT to wear Kimono due to the weather.
      Vicki and I will be there for sure. Anybody arriving late won't have too
      much
      trouble finding us as the museum isn't that large.

      Carol