beads and buttons

  • Antigone Q
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013

       I just wanted to give people a heads up about the bead bazaar this weekend. If you're like me and you are always looking for custom buttons, this is a great place to be. I know my friend Elizabeth has some great ivy buttons I adore.
      I believe the hours have been extended to 6pm on Saturday and 5pm on Sunday.

      Good hunting!
      Rebecca

    • fittingrm
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2013
        And also off topic, (as Yahoo hates me and I forgot my password)  - Target has the 'Chris March' Collection of huge foam wigs!  they are so fun, I almost bought one, and then I ask myself where I would store it! silly me.  - but they are really fun - I saw them at Northgate Target.