RE: Elections Are Coming! Is your BRCG Membership Current?

  • juliezetterberg
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 25, 2013

      I should clarify: we plan to do a Yahoo poll for voting (as we did last year), so you need not attend the October meeting in person to cast your vote. However, those unable (for whatever reason) to vote via the poll may cast a ballot in person at the meeting, where the final tally will be counted.

      --JZS
    • juliezetterberg
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 27, 2013

        Latest corrections and updates: Strubs expiration date should be 2014 (my fault), and Faires/Corbitt have just renewed through 2014.

        ---In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, <brcg-list@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Below is (according to my records) a list of all current BRCG members, and date their membership will expire. If your name is on this list, you are eligible to vote in the upcoming elections for BRCG Officers.

        If your name is *not* on this list, and you believe it should be, or you would like it to be, please contact me ASAP, and/or visit http://www.brcg.org/Memberships/members.htm to learn how to become a member or renew your lapsed membership. If your payment is received before (or at) the October 15 meeting, you will be eligible to vote.

        Barker, Gene, Jan-2014

        Bergman, Caroline, Jan-2014

        Bigelow, Betty, Jan-2014

        Bigelow, David, Jan-2014

        Blackler, Kelly, Jan-2014

        Bragg-Staudt, Joy, Mar-2014

        Cooley, Marie, Jul-2014

        Corbitt, Christopher, Sep-2013

        Daida, Katt, Feb-2014

        Daniels, Diana, Jul-2014

        Eby, Martha, Jan-2014

        Faires, Alicia, Sep-2013

        Fifield, Payne, Jul-2014

        Forbis, Holly, Feb-2014

        Fritz, Randolph , Feb-2014

        Gawne, Agnes, Jan-2014

        Glover, Vicki, Mar-2014

        Glover, Don, Mar-2014

        Halbert, Teri, Aug-2014

        Halbert, Thor, Aug-2014

        Kingsley, Lynn , Jan-2014

        Lyen, Judy, Mar-2014

        McClure, Kate, Jan-2014

        Pensak, Caitlin, Jan-2014

        Prill, Jonnalyhn, Jan-2014

        Prill, Erik, Jan-2014

        Quinn, Melissa, Jan-2014

        Richardson, Margaret, Jan-2014

        Salmon, Kier, Feb-2014

        Sardo, Greg, Feb-2014

        Satterlund, Lisa, Jan-2014

        Scarborough, Christina, Feb-2014

        Schmidt, Audrey, Jan-2014

        Schmidt, Alan, Jan-2014

        Schroeder-Clayton, Julia, Jan-2014

        Shaffer, Victoria, Jan-2014

        Shaffer, Paul, Jan-2014

        Sheppard, John, Feb-2014

        Spink, Joanne, Feb-2014

        Staudt, Doug, Mar-2014

        Stenmark, Torrey, May-2014

        Strub, Deborah, May-2013

        Strub, Bernie, May-2013

        Walls, Thom, Feb-2014

        Wasson, Damon, Feb-2014

        Worley, Janet, Feb-2014

        Zebold, Carol, Jan-2014

        Zetterberg, Julie, Feb-2014

        Zitnik, Galynn, Jan-2014

        Zooropa, DodiRose, Jan-2014

      • juliaclayton
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 18, 2013

          Jack goes back a long way, and has some great stuff.  As a gift Bob got ahold of him and got pics of my competitions that I had not documented.

          Julia C.

          ---In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, <brcg-list@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Thank you Torrey!

          Maybe I'll be able to find some of the ones from pre-housefire now!

          Jonnalyhn Wolfcat

          To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com
          From: tereshkova2001@...
          Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 21:57:41 -0700
          Subject: [BRCG-List] Old costume photos surfacing

          Jack Krolak is posting a lot of con photos to his FlickR account. I've seen Seattle Westercon pictures, as well as older Norwescons. If you feel like searching through them you might find some good costume shots.

          http://www.flickr.com/photos/36778507@N00/

          Torrey