RE: [BRCG-List] Costume Con 31 dvds

  • Jonnalyhn Wolfcat Prill
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
      Folks,

      I'll offer up our house in Tacoma on July 14th to watch the DVDs, perhaps Julie might have the small video portions from Westercon of the BRCG folks as well?

      That way those who can make Kier's celebration don't feel pulled on the 28th. :)

      Howabout starting mid-afternoon and bring potluckish things that would work well with a BBQ?

      Jonnalyhn Wolfcat

      (who is planning on attending July Coronation and possibly Summer Hunt the weekend after-both up north)

      To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com
      From: corbo101@...
      Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 01:14:59 +0000
      Subject: [BRCG-List] Costume Con 31 dvds

      I was going to see if everybody would be alright with watching the dvds on either 14th or 28th of July. These are both Sundays and both open days that I can travel down south to bring the dvds. I am helping with my shire hosting July Coronation on the weekend of the 20th and 21st and will not be able to venture away from Skagit county that weekend.
      I also wanted to give people time to plan for this also.

      Chris

    • Carol Zebold
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 9, 2013
        The 14th is the best for me as well (28th is Summer Hunt) . Pick a time. Anybody wanting to carpool with me contact me offlist once a date and time are set in stone. Carol

        On Jul 9, 2013, at 12:20 PM, Jonnalyhn Wolfcat Prill wrote:

        > Folks,
        >

        > I'll offer up our house in Tacoma on July 14th to watch the DVDs, perhaps Julie might have the small video portions from Westercon of the BRCG folks as well?
        >

        > That way those who can make Kier's celebration don't feel pulled on the 28th. :)
        >

        > Howabout starting mid-afternoon and bring potluckish things that would work well with a BBQ?
        >

        > Jonnalyhn Wolfcat
        >

        > (who is planning on attending July Coronation and possibly Summer Hunt the weekend after-both up north)
        >

        > To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com
        > From: corbo101@...
        > Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 01:14:59 +0000
        > Subject: [BRCG-List] Costume Con 31 dvds
        >

        > I was going to see if everybody would be alright with watching the dvds on either 14th or 28th of July. These are both Sundays and both open days that I can travel down south to bring the dvds. I am helping with my shire hosting July Coronation on the weekend of the 20th and 21st and will not be able to venture away from Skagit county that weekend.
        > I also wanted to give people time to plan for this also.
        >
        > Chris

      • Jonnalyhn Wolfcat Prill
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 12, 2013
          So, to set a better timeframe on July 14th. :)

          Let's shoot for watching the first dvd at 3 pm. We can start earlier if people come earlier, but let's have the first CostumeCon 31 dvd at 3 pm. (That allows me to get some catch-up weeding done from being gone 6 days.)

          We've got some watermelon and there's chicken we could feasibly kabob up on a grill, plus some fresh raspberries we can pick that morning.

          4105 Yakima Avenue

          Tacoma WA 98418

          Home: 253.620.9653

          Cell: 253.377.8952

          :)

          Jonnalyhn

        • juliezetterberg
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 12, 2013
            Greg and I plan to attend.

            We're hoping someone can help us transfer our Westercon video clips into a
            format that we can send to Qeldas on a CD, since she apparently "can't do
            the YouTube" at her house.

            --JZS

            > So, to set a better timeframe on July 14th. :)
            >

            > Let's shoot for watching the first dvd at 3 pm. We can start earlier if
            > people come earlier, but let's have the first CostumeCon 31 dvd at 3 pm.
            > (That allows me to get some catch-up weeding done from being gone 6 days.)
            >

            > We've got some watermelon and there's chicken we could feasibly kabob up
            > on a grill, plus some fresh raspberries we can pick that morning.
            >

            > 4105 Yakima Avenue
            >
            > Tacoma WA 98418
            >
            > Home: 253.620.9653
            >
            > Cell: 253.377.8952
            >

            > :)
            >

            > Jonnalyhn

          • Carol Zebold
            Message 5 of 9 , Jul 12, 2013
              Still waiting to hear from any North enders who want to carpool down?

              I smoked some salmon and will try to whomp up something like real food as well.
              CAZ

              On Jul 12, 2013, at 1:37 PM, nebula5@... wrote:

              > Greg and I plan to attend.
              >
              > We're hoping someone can help us transfer our Westercon video clips into a
              > format that we can send to Qeldas on a CD, since she apparently "can't do
              > the YouTube" at her house.
              >
              > --JZS
              >
              > > So, to set a better timeframe on July 14th. :)
              > >

              > > Let's shoot for watching the first dvd at 3 pm. We can start earlier if
              > > people come earlier, but let's have the first CostumeCon 31 dvd at 3 pm.
              > > (That allows me to get some catch-up weeding done from being gone 6 days.)
              > >

              > > We've got some watermelon and there's chicken we could feasibly kabob up
              > > on a grill, plus some fresh raspberries we can pick that morning.
              > >

              > > 4105 Yakima Avenue
              > >
              > > Tacoma WA 98418
              > >
              > > Home: 253.620.9653
              > >
              > > Cell: 253.377.8952
              > >

              > > :)
              > >

              > > Jonnalyhn

            • Torrey Stenmark
              Message 6 of 9 , Jul 12, 2013
                Alas, I have to meet someone at the airport at 4:30 and the can't make it. I really wanted to come, though . :/

                Torrey

                On Jul 12, 2013, at 9:17 PM, Carol Zebold <cazbalina@...> wrote:

                > Still waiting to hear from any North enders who want to carpool down?
                >
                > I smoked some salmon and will try to whomp up something like real food as well.
                > CAZ
                >
                > On Jul 12, 2013, at 1:37 PM, nebula5@... wrote:
                >
                >> Greg and I plan to attend.
                >>
                >> We're hoping someone can help us transfer our Westercon video clips into a
                >> format that we can send to Qeldas on a CD, since she apparently "can't do
                >> the YouTube" at her house.
                >>
                >> --JZS
                >>
                >>> So, to set a better timeframe on July 14th. :)
                >>>

                >>> Let's shoot for watching the first dvd at 3 pm. We can start earlier if
                >>> people come earlier, but let's have the first CostumeCon 31 dvd at 3 pm.
                >>> (That allows me to get some catch-up weeding done from being gone 6 days.)
                >>>

                >>> We've got some watermelon and there's chicken we could feasibly kabob up
                >>> on a grill, plus some fresh raspberries we can pick that morning.
                >>>

                >>> 4105 Yakima Avenue
                >>>
                >>> Tacoma WA 98418
                >>>
                >>> Home: 253.620.9653
                >>>
                >>> Cell: 253.377.8952
                >>>

                >>> :)
                >>>

                >>> Jonnalyhn

              • Jonnalyhn Wolfcat Prill
                Message 7 of 9 , Jul 13, 2013
                  Torrey,

                  We can host it again another time too :)

                  Jonnalyhn

                  To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com
                  From: tereshkova2001@...
                  Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 23:37:54 -0700
                  Subject: Re: [BRCG-List] Watching Costume Con 31 & other dvds - July 14th

                  Alas, I have to meet someone at the airport at 4:30 and the can't make it. I really wanted to come, though . :/

                  Torrey

                  On Jul 12, 2013, at 9:17 PM, Carol Zebold <cazbalina@...> wrote:

                  > Still waiting to hear from any North enders who want to carpool down?

                  > I smoked some salmon and will try to whomp up something like real food as well.

                  > CAZ

                  > On Jul 12, 2013, at 1:37 PM, nebula5@... wrote:

                  >> Greg and I plan to attend.

                  >> We're hoping someone can help us transfer our Westercon video clips into a

                  >> format that we can send to Qeldas on a CD, since she apparently "can't do

                  >> the YouTube" at her house.

                  >> --JZS

                  >>> So, to set a better timeframe on July 14th. :)

                  >>> Let's shoot for watching the first dvd at 3 pm. We can start earlier if

                  >>> people come earlier, but let's have the first CostumeCon 31 dvd at 3 pm.

                  >>> (That allows me to get some catch-up weeding done from being gone 6 days.)

                  >>> We've got some watermelon and there's chicken we could feasibly kabob up

                  >>> on a grill, plus some fresh raspberries we can pick that morning.

                  >>> 4105 Yakima Avenue

                  >>> Tacoma WA 98418

                  >>> Home: 253.620.9653

                  >>> Cell: 253.377.8952