Fall Event Photos online now

  • Erik Prill
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hi,

      There are photos from our Fall Event "See You In Court!" online now! Just click on this link, or visit BRCG.ORG and click on the "Picture Gallery".

      http://www.brcg.org/gallery/meetmeatcourt/court.htm

      Thanks Don!

      Erik P.
    • Julie Zetterberg Sardo
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
        --- In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, Erik Prill <eprill@...> wrote:

        > http://www.brcg.org/gallery/meetmeatcourt/court.htm

        Hmmm, "meet-meat-court" - sounds like another kind of event entirely!

        --Julie ZS
      • McClure, Kate
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2006
          > http://www.brcg.org/gallery/meetmeatcourt/court.htm

          Hmmm, "meet-meat-court" - sounds like another kind of event entirely!

          --Julie ZS
          -----------------
          I hadn't noticed that. Maybe we have our theme for next year?

          BTW, between dues and door, we have $96 in hand, with a bit more coming.

          Kate McClure
          Grand Pooh-Bah
          Beyond Reality Costumers Guild
          www.brcg.org
        • juliaclayton
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
            Even with the low turnout it looks like there were some fabulous
            garb. Also looks like you survived without the traditional photo
            stand. BTW Vicki, it looks as if the diet is doing you well, you look
            fabulous! What exactly is it, it looks like something I need to look
            into?

            Julia C.

            --- In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, Erik Prill <eprill@...> wrote:

            > Hi,
            >
            > There are photos from our Fall Event "See You In Court!" online
            now! Just click on this link, or visit BRCG.ORG and click on
            the "Picture Gallery".

            > http://www.brcg.org/gallery/meetmeatcourt/court.htm
            >
            > Thanks Don!
            >
            > Erik P.

          • Don Glover, the younger
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
              It is a traditional eat less excersize more kinda diet...
              oh yeah and spend lots of money to have a personal trainers, dieticians, councilers, and drs help you out.

            • Cazbalina@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2006
                In a message dated 11/1/06 1:39:52 PM, kate.mcclure@... writes:

                > I hadn't noticed that. Maybe we have our theme for next year?

                Sounds like the Redstone party: stuffed turkey, rare roast beast, medium
                roast beast, roast beast sliced thin on crackers, sausage, ham ball with fresh
                figs...and that was JUST the meat. If Morrigan
                bagged an elk that weekend, there will be even more meat for Thanksgiving.
                Are you sure you want
                this for a theme? I'm torn between "cluck in a bucket" and something with
                horns. Hmmmmm.

                Already sniffing around for the next costuming excuse, Carol