Poll results for BRCG-List

  • BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 1, 2012
      The following BRCG-List poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: BRCG Members, it's Election Time!
      Please vote for your choice for each position.

      Note that there are two candidates for Vice President;
      please cast your vote for only one.

      This poll will close on Wednesday, October 31, 2012.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - President: Katt Daida, 17 votes, 25.00%
      - Vice President: Kate McClure, 9 votes, 13.24%
      - Vice President: Audrey Schmidt, 8 votes, 11.76%
      - Treasurer: Julie Zetterberg, 17 votes, 25.00%
      - Secretary: Erik Prill, 17 votes, 25.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BRCG-List

    • Julie Zetterberg Sardo
      Message 2 of 17 , Nov 1, 2012
        In addition, there were two emailed votes. For the Vice President position,
        one vote was for Audrey, one for Kate. Which means the final total tally is:

        - President: Katt Daida, 19 votes
        - Vice President: Kate McClure, 10 votes
        - Vice President: Audrey Schmidt, 9 votes
        - Treasurer: Julie Zetterberg, 19 votes
        - Secretary: Erik Prill, 19 votes

        Note, 29 BRCG members for some reason did not cast a ballot. I hope you are
        *all* planning to vote in next Tuesday's election!

        --Julie ZS

        Treasurer, BRCG

        _____

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 1, 2012
          Now, must we all craft acceptance speeches? Or will the chorus heard from the crowd of "Thanks, Sucker!" suffice :)

          Katt

          To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 1, 2012
            YUP! THANKS SUUUUUUUCKERS! (thought I noticed more than one) No, really, THANKS and THANKS again! CAZ

          • BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 17 , Dec 16, 2015
              The following BRCG-List poll is now closed. Here are the final results
              I want to go to Star Wars in costume with a group. I prefer a threater
              Created by: seattlelisas
              1. 0.00%(0)
              2. 0.00%(0)
              3. 0.00%(0)

              For help with Yahoo!Groups, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.html
            • Debra Callaway
              Message 6 of 17 , Dec 18, 2015

                Huh?  all are 0% but poll is closed?  Did I miss something?

                Debbie

                Message 7 of 17 , Dec 18, 2015
                  What about the Pacific science center? It's supposed to be one of the best places to see it.
                  Susan

                  Message 8 of 17 , Dec 18, 2015
                    Plus then ticket sales go to support the museum. I'm in favor.

                    Torrey

                    Message 9 of 17 , Dec 19, 2015
                      Just discovered that the Seattle Center is one of only 17 or 18 true 70mm IMAX theatres in the country. Might be worth the extra charge to see it there. When I get home I'll look at options for days and times.

                      Robin

                      I'm a leaf on the wind.  Can't stop the signal.

                      Message 10 of 17 , Dec 20, 2015
                        Seattle Science Center has their 3D IMAX schedule up and they are running SW through January and their Sat/Sun times are 10am, 1pm, 4pm, & 7pm, so any weekend in January is open even the 22 & 23 (post RustyCon but the weekend before Ursulmas).
                        The tickets for adults are $15.50 no matter the time, a little more than most theaters, but having just saw the movie yesterday (don't worry no spoilers will come from me) in 3D, I can say that seeing it in IMAX 3D would be awesome!
                        On a side note: I was talking to a former employee of the Seattle Center and discovered why you see IMAX on tons of theaters, but they aren't real IMAX.
                        It appears IMAX bought a bunch of theaters but never actually converted the theaters into true IMAX, and just use a larger screen and a digital projection, not true film.
                        JJ Abrams filmed SW purposely in 70mm (not a digitally filmed movie) 3D, so according to him, that is the best way to see it.
                        My vote would be January 22nd @ 10am or 1pm.
                        There are my $.02...

                        Robin

                        To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com

                        Message 11 of 17 , Apr 16, 2016
                          The following BRCG-List poll is now closed. Here are the final results
                          Which shall be our southern meeting place?
                          Created by: seattlelisas
                          1. 80.00%(8)
                          2. 20.00%(2)

                          For help with Yahoo!Groups, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.html
                        • seattlelisas
                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 17, 2016
                            The contest was a little closer than it appears; we received two additional votes for Sizzler, and one for the IHOP.

                            Lisa
                          • BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 19, 2016
                              The following BRCG-List poll is now closed. Here are the final results
                              Do we want to host a rummage sale?
                              Created by: seattlelisas
                              1. 0.00%(0)
                              2. 14.29%(1)
                              3. 0.00%(0)
                              4. 14.29%(1)
                              5. 14.29%(1)
                              6. Yes, and I will help with set up and tear down(added by: juliezetterberg . September 14, 2016 7:11:30 AM PDT)
                                57.14%(4)

                              Message 14 of 17 , Oct 16, 2016
                                The following BRCG-List poll is now closed. Here are the final results
                                Plan B for the sale is...
                                Created by: seattlelisas
                                1. 0.00%(0)
                                2. 37.50%(3)
                                3. 62.50%(5)
                                4. 0.00%(0)

                                For help with Yahoo!Groups, please visit http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/members/forms/general.html
                              • Wendy Kaufman
                                Message 15 of 17 , Oct 16, 2016
                                  craig's listing has been removed.
                                  Wendy

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Oct 16, 2016
                                    Please clarify: was the posting removed because it's NOT being rescheduled for Oct 22nd?

                                    Thanks,
                                    Kathy

                                    Message 17 of 17 , Oct 17, 2016
                                      It was removed because the sale was not held on the 15th.

                                      Whether it will be held on the 22nd will be on the agenda for the October meeting.

                                      Lisa