Poll results for BRCG-List

  • BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
      The following BRCG-List poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: BRCG Members, it's Election Time!
      Please vote for your choice for each position.

      Note that there are two candidates for Vice President;
      please cast your vote for only one.

      This poll will close on Wednesday, October 31, 2012.

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - President: Katt Daida, 17 votes, 25.00%
      - Vice President: Kate McClure, 9 votes, 13.24%
      - Vice President: Audrey Schmidt, 8 votes, 11.76%
      - Treasurer: Julie Zetterberg, 17 votes, 25.00%
      - Secretary: Erik Prill, 17 votes, 25.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BRCG-List

    • Julie Zetterberg Sardo
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
        In addition, there were two emailed votes. For the Vice President position,
        one vote was for Audrey, one for Kate. Which means the final total tally is:

        - President: Katt Daida, 19 votes
        - Vice President: Kate McClure, 10 votes
        - Vice President: Audrey Schmidt, 9 votes
        - Treasurer: Julie Zetterberg, 19 votes
        - Secretary: Erik Prill, 19 votes

        Note, 29 BRCG members for some reason did not cast a ballot. I hope you are
        *all* planning to vote in next Tuesday's election!

        --Julie ZS

        Treasurer, BRCG

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
          Now, must we all craft acceptance speeches? Or will the chorus heard from the crowd of "Thanks, Sucker!" suffice :)

          Katt

          To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2012
            YUP! THANKS SUUUUUUUCKERS! (thought I noticed more than one) No, really, THANKS and THANKS again! CAZ