11938Re: [BRCG-List] Meeting follow ups

  • Torrey Stenmark
    Nov 20, 2013
      My roommate and I are interested in hosting a Make Things Day. I can host Stitch&Bitch and he'll open his garage workshop (mostly metal working, including a forge and a lathe). The Agora (our house) is in Greenwood//Northgate//Bitter Lake somewhere. There would be chai and cookies.
      Diana, you have first crack at selecting dates.

      Torrey

      On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM, <nebula5@...> wrote:

      Just to clarify - this is separate from the
      > ongoing Stitch and Bitch meetings Julie is currently hosting for their
      > Norwescon group entry.

      That's Lisa, not me.

      --JZS

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic