      From: Erik Prill <erikprill@...>
      To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 8:29 AM
      Subject: [BRCG-List] Show N' Tell

      Hi everyone,

      First, thank you to everyone who voted for me to be the new President of BRCG.  I'm honored and humbled and very appreciative.  I look forward to having fun with you and continuing to make BRCG a great experience for all of our members.

      I'd like to encourage you to attend the meeting tomorrow night at Spiro's in Shoreline.  One of my goals is to make the meetings very entertaining, so members will feel they have missed out on something fun if you don't attend.

      Along those lines, I'd also like to institute a "Show N' Tell" at the beginning of our meetings.  I'll try to come up with a theme to give it some focus, but you should feel free to bring what ever you'd like to share or demonstrate or need help with.

      For instance, can you think of something to bring (or wear) that you've made in the last year to our meeting tomorrow?  I'll tell you now...there will be prizes involved.

      Hope to see you there!

      Erik

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic