11917RE: Re: [BRCG-List] In my memory

  • seattlelisas
    Nov 12, 2013

      This is correct. My open house is December 14th. It is not convertible into a guild event due to the number of non-guild friends I have invited.

      Lisa

      ---In BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com, <cazbalina@...> wrote:

      On Nov 6, 2013, at 7:14 PM, Kier Salmon wrote:

      Sure, what day would that be?
      Friday Dec 13 or Saturday Dec 14 in the evening?  Or Sunday the 15 in the Afternoon?  Or keeping it on Tuesday, on the 10th or 17th?

      Lisa's celebration of her remodeling party is on MY calandar (not entirely to be trusted) for the afternoon of Dec. 14

      Either/other day would be O.K. by me.  We could talk it over at the meeting next week?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic