      From: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Carol Zebold
      Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 10:58 AM
      To: BRCG-List@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BRCG-List] In my memory

      On Nov 6, 2013, at 7:14 PM, Kier Salmon wrote:

      Sure, what day would that be?
      Friday Dec 13 or Saturday Dec 14 in the evening?  Or Sunday the 15 in the Afternoon?  Or keeping it on Tuesday, on the 10th or 17th?

      Lisa's celebration of her remodeling party is on MY calandar (not entirely to be trusted) for the afternoon of Dec. 14

      Either/other day would be O.K. by me.  We could talk it over at the meeting next week?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic