Plot for sale

  • Subroto Das
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1 8:54 PM
      Hi all,

      Have been a member of this forum for a long time.

      I have a plot 250 sq yds, in E-26 block which I want to sell off. Let me know if anyone you know is interested in buying.

      Thanks & regards,

      Subroto Das
      M-9871674507
    • Rakesh Ahuja
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 11:22 AM
        Hi All,

        I have 500sqyd plot in block B (B39 - sector 85) for sale. Email me if anyone interested to buy (don't reply to the whole group).

        Regards,
        Rakesh
        +1 678 472 5606