Thanks for the info. KQ7Rwhitechoctaw
OK thanks John. I don't care if he can connect to me or me to him, Im just concerned about keeping his node out of my table. I did make a round trip andha_junk
Sorry, IÆve checked the code and it doesnÆt stop you connecting to him. It should prevent him appearing in your Routes or Nodes, and stop him connecting togm8bpq
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.