Hi All, I asking to find out if the following is normal for BPQMAIL. I notice when I was looking in messages, that there was a message for a local ham that hadn5uxt
hi mike per you suggestion. i have changed the callsigns node N1DOT-1 bbs N1DOT chat N1DOT-2 rms N1DOT-10 for don and others map N1DOT-1 UDP 10093 B thisn1dot
hi mike the bbs is now n1dot-3 and the chat is n1dot-2 and the rms is n1dot-10 the node is n1dot. what do suggest i change them to? i can do this the i cann1dot
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.