Hi John, I first need to connect to PI1HGL and from there to the PI8HGL BBS. I think that the reconnected message comes from the '1HGL node when the '8HGL BBSdl4fn
Thanks John. I made the change and retested. Worked fine with no errors when I moved to a single line. Thanks for the quick response! Best 73, Pete, N0MTHstudent113
Planning tower work on 9-26 station will be off air, (RF ONLY) for the day and possibly the next depending on completion time. All will be back on air by 9-27n9lya
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.