What I did to my rf ports to stop the node broadcast, Set Quality=0 for that port. This will stop the node broadcast to that rf port. Good Luck. 73's DALEkj6ix_4
John I misunderstood what Angelo wanted to send by RF, I get it now, yes his RF quality wound need To be higher. Many I know edit or write a bpq32.cfg onlyn9pmo
I've seen this type of thing happen on my older laptop where the resolution is too low. If you can, try increasing the resolution of the screen to make thedruliefw
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.