Do they stop it working? The just look like Warnings about missing config information. 73, John ________________________________________ From:gm8bpq
John, Tnx for assistance gain ... Here is the error message with TermTCP on Debian9 : ,on4kvi@debian9:~/Downloads/termtcp$ ./TermTCP (null) 0 0 0 0 0on4kvi
At the beginning I had to go back and use the old version now it is resetting my messagas numbers all by it self I was up to 5600 now it is back down to email@example.com
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.