Mike. There are some reasonably priced (at least compared to a CT17!) USB to CI-V leads around, or of you don't mind a bit of soldering you can make one with agm8bpq
Mark, Not unless you have application routing defined in a Rigcontol config. Unlike WINMOR, a Pactor controller can only respond to one callsign, so to supportgm8bpq
Mike I didn't know the IC 725 had a 3.5 m plug in it. I use a RT system programming plug 3.5 mm with a patch cable. The patch cable takes the data from the 3.5va7dgp
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.