David Any solid state SSB rig, that does not us a relay for TR switching will do as long as you stick to a single frequency. If you are planning on running inn9acq
Darrly I got mine via UIVIEW, years ago. However LYNN APRSIS32 can setup access. Don va7dgp On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 8:00 PM, Daryll Webb kg9nd@...va7dgp
OK, for EmComm purposes regional coverage (greater-GA area/SE-USA) should be sufficient, just need to get outside the area if an event has precluded effectivekd4e2001
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.