This was a stupid question :-) The software has to ask every modem if it is ready to change the frequency. In the WIndows they all showed "STANDBY" or "Clear".dl5di
Hi John! I removed the 2nd PTC from the config and it works again! I don't know what happens exactly, but I am sure that I had the 2nd PTC already connecteddl5di
Hans, The code only requests permission to change from the PTC when scanning, not for manual changes. But the PTC should only refuse permission if there is angm8bpq
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.