Hello group. I hope this is not a repeat question but I can't find a good source anywhere online. I've been using a Kantronics TNC and now I have a Pi-TNC. I'mkc8egv
John.. All is well.. Thanks for the quick fix.. 73 jerry From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] Sent: Friday, April 28, 2017 6:03 PM To:n9lya
Hi John,,, Ok That was fast!... Thanks Jerry Ps two more scs trackers to come on line this weekend! That will be 5 in all two for VHF and three total now onn9lya
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.