I found and fixed the problem. Thanks to all that offered help. During a recent "house cleaning" on the cfg file I mistakenly changed the NODECALL command tosgtcouncil
It sounds like you might be connecting to the node callsign instead of the bbs callsign. If that isn't the case have a look at the BBS log file and see if itgm8bpq
Mike Classic packet and WL2K data streams are not the same. You need to activate the WL2K gateway function within BPQ32, which will require an internetn9acq
- Amateur and Ham Radio
- Jul 18, 2005
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.