[LinBPQ] - message files ..

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013

      John, I notice that in LinBPQ BBS, that as messages/bulletins get killed and deleted from the BBS listing entry and one cannot type “L 1” or “L 10” anymore as they have ‘apparently’ gone - understandable ..

      When I look in the linbpq/mail directory, ALL the messages since message number one (1) are still there !!

      Isn’t there a mechanism to delete these Mail/files as they are deleted from the BBS Listing automatically ??? .. I have around 2334 files in the Mail directory !!

      73, Dick ZS6RO