RE: [BPQ32] LinBPQ crashes with "AUTH" command

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11 10:03 AM
      Thanks, Matt.

      AUTH needs a parameter (the one time password) and the validation didn't work the same on Window and Linux. This is fixed in version 101. which is available for download.

      At the momet there isn't a Linux version of the BPQAuth program that is used to generate a one time password for use with AUTH.

      If you access via the telnet server, and your USER record in the Telnet Config includes the SYSOP parameter, you don't need AUTH.

      73, John