Re: [BPQ32] LINBPQ BBS setup help needed

  • CJ Hanekom
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
      Thanks John,
      I had the application in the BBS setup set to 8.I changed it to 1 and all is now working fine. Thanks for all your kind assistance.

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW

      On 11/03/13 13:03, John Wiseman wrote:

      If it said it started, then if probably did.

      Check that you have set BBS Appl No (to 1 in your case) and Streams (The number of simultaneous connects to allow - at least 1) in the BBS Config, and clicked "Save". You need to restart LinBPQ if you change those params.

      73, John