System

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2013

      John Things are much better after rebuild of forwarding Scripts…

      I made a back up today as it is now working well..

      Not knowing how to tell easily when it goes south.. I decided to make a backup a week using my backup software and it stores the .reg files on my external harddrive.. Should plenty to choose from should I have to restore it again someday…

      Thanks 73 JK