Re: [BPQ32] Node Values

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
      On 10/03/13 22:10, John Wiseman wrote:

      Peter,

      MINQUAL (in the main section of the config) applies to all NETROM neighbours , and MAXHOPS and MAXRTT apply to all INP3 neighbours.

      You can reduce the incoming quailty of an individuial NETROM neighbour by locking a route (in ROUTES: section) to a lower route quaility value. There is no equivalent option for INP3 (though perhaps there should be).

      The PORT section MINQUAL limits what you send in your NODES broadcasts.

      73, John
      ._,___

      Hi John,

                 One does not remember how much one has forgot until the required information is needed.

      Thank you John, that is one less problem I have to solve.

      Regards ..... Peter