RE: [BPQ32] LINBPQ SYSOP Mailbox ?

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 10, 2013
      Hannes,

      As has been suggested by others, the BBS feature will do this. To provided it as a separate function would mean duplicating the code that accepts messages,stores them, runs a connect script to the sysop's real bbs, then forwards the message.

      However, I can see that a simple way to configure the BBS to provide just this function would be helpful - I'll give it some thought.

      73, john