Node Changes

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013

      Hi All,

              Sorry for being off topic by a small amount.

      Here I have been running BPQ32 as WAIBBS:ZL2BAU-5, this has now changed to the alias and call of the Xrouter node, BAUNOD:ZL2BAU-3, Xrouter is still running the radio ports but has now assumed the alias and call that BPQ32 was using.

      So if you have a node link with ZL2BAU, please chack and ensure you have the following in your BPQ32.

      MAP ZL2BAU-3 zl2bau.dyndns.org UDP 10093 B

      If you were using other ports, those will still be ok as they have all now been routed to the BPQ32 computer.

      Please let me know if you have any problems.

      The change is effective from now.

      Regards ..... Peter