RE: [BPQ32] RE: [LinBPQ] LINBPQ SYSOP and SP titles ?

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 9, 2013

      The WinPack author died some years back .. Other software authors have just gone on to other things and left the ‘latest’ software for others to pick up …

      It would appear that my request regarding the title content blocking hasn’t caught anyone’s interest therefore I hereby withdraw same (might as well sound like a lawyer *Grin) ..

      I’m running LinBPQ version ’98 and I ticked the box where any message sent to the BBS callsign is changed and sent to the Sysop’s call – works well – thanks John ..

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Hi Yea I thought of that after I wrote that.. I knew that I used to play around with WInpack..

      We are lucky in this time to have a Packet Programmer who is actively supporting his system.. There are a few, but just a few…

      I saw no harm in asking or even discussing your request.. please do not stop on my account…

       73 Jerry

      I am hoping to be someday a pensioner myself.. Still have about 14 Years to go.. barring any winning lottery tickets… lol

      To put it in another way Jerry – ALL my radio users are pensioners (so am I) so time is irrelevant *Grin …. The author of WinPack is no longer with us …

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      Sounds like something Winpack needs to deal with. ??  Anyway .. Sorry again was not trying to offend.. Just could not comprehend why anyone would concern themselves with such an inconsequential item.

       73 jk