RE: [BPQ32] New version of Linbpq

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
      Yes,

      There will be a new beta of Windows version shortly.

      John

      From: "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
      Sender: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 17:31:39 -0000
      To: <BPQ32@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BPQ32] New version of Linbpq

      i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.

      The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover controllers. I have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be appreciated.

      A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions have also been made.

      Latest version is 6.0.0.98.

      73, John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
        No harm in asking, but no, I haven't looked at it yet - to be honest I'd
        forgotten about it.

        John.

        > i've uploaded new versions of linbpq pilinbpq and HTMLPages.zip.
        > The code now includes the Chat Server. There are fixes for a number of
        > bugs that have been found during testing, and some new features. There
        > are now drivers for AGWPE, the KAM Pactor Modems and the HAL Clover
        > controllers.
        > have not been able to test the HAL driver, so any feedback would be
        > appreciated.
        > A number of additions and corrections to the Installation instructions
        > have also been made.
        > Latest version is 6.0.0.98.
        > https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm
        > 73, John G8BPQ

        Hi John,

        Dit you ever got around to the rtty driver for mfj, I know it is a very low
        priorety item but figured it could not hurt to ask.

        --
        73 Andre PE1RDW

      • David Bird
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 9, 2013
          John,

          Just installed 98 and the HTMLPages and the startup connectivity problem I had is now resolved. Do not know if this was a fix in the new build or if it is a blessing. In any event, the Web Page and Telnet connect properly on a power-up restart.

          Thanks for whatever is different.

          73, Dave
          WA7RYV