LINBPQ Ctext and info text double spacing problem

  • zl1lw
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013
      Hi guys,

      I currently have a issue where as the connected user gets my ctext and info text in double spacing. The first two lines of text is fine then the remainder is double spaced. If I put all the text in one or two lines then it is fine, but from there on it somehow inserts an additional Carriage return and line feed.

      I have looked at the bpq32.cfg file using wordpad to see line ends. no problems found.
      I retyped that part of the config file using gedit in linux, problems remains.

      Any ideas?

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
        Hannes,

        This due to the different line endings on unix and windows. It will be fixed in the next version.

        Thanks,
        John

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
          John -

          When you "fix" this, please allow for the Mac End-of-Line as a option.

          Thanks
          Jim Wagner KA7EHK

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
            What is the Mac end of line?

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
              Ooops, same as Unix - still back in the "olden days", hi!

              Jim, KA7EHK