Re: Problem

  • Jerome K
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8 5:22 AM
      Hi John...

      Yea normal AX25 port the ones in question are my HF Skipnet ports ... Seems to still go thru the axip port...

      Let me do soem more testing tonight and tomorrow..

      Example I can manually connect from a terminal winodw to kc5cnt
      using c 11 kc5cnt

      and it connects right up via RF same for BBS Alias manually...

      If I Try kc5cnt from a scrpit it goes out via AXIP

      if I use HIS BBS alias it does nothing... Let me remove him readd him and see what happens.. in the Forwarding Script I have had them get corrupted before.. I have had them go blank as well.. I willd opube check when I get home.. This is same thing I am seeing with most of my forwarding partners on either of these HF KAM Ports..

      Maybe time to rebuild forwarding scripts from scratch...

      I bet I have some weird corruption going on....

      Thanks 73 jerry