[BPQ32] BPQ using AXIP on a LAN.

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 7 7:28 PM
      I don't know if this is documented or not but I stumbled across
      something interesting.

      Background: I'm sysop of a regional message center for AF MARS Transcon
      Pactor Network using BPQMailChat. I use AXIP to send and receive
      messages for me using another BPQMailChat setup on my laptop (Win8Pro)
      using my own MARS call.

      I have found that the router assigns different local IP addresses to the
      wired and wireless ports on the laptop. This needs to be taken into
      account when configuring the AXIP port of the "tower" BPQnode.

      This information might also be useful when configuring port routing in
      the router firewall for BPQ internet connections.

      Just something to keep in mind.
      73
      Dave
      AFA2HV/WB2HVF