Re: fbb uproto requests.

  • PD0SNK
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
      Hi Mike,

      Thanks for your quick reply.
      I dont want to stop all unproto/fbb beacons but only let it out on 1 port where the user ask for msg's
      with the old dos bpq and xrouter you can set in fbb for very port its specific params and not as with bpq32 one port in fbb what responds on a request on what bpq ports so ever.

      I think there is a new sort of driver needed where you can setup every fbb port apart.

      Maybe something fr the next bpq32 release.

      > Danny
      >
      > In the bpq32.cfg/Port/ports you do not want the Beacon & UI Frames
      > To be sent on, set the UNPROTO= to blank, note this will stop all
      > Beacons, BText, Node ID and Broadcast on that port.
      >
      > In 7.01-35 if I recall you can set a mask value in BPQ32 Registry
      > BPQ.DLL to only transmit the beacon on one or more ports.
      >

      > Mike N9PMO
      > www.n9pmo.com

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2013
        Danny

        I have never tried this, but you can try allocating more BPQ ports in
        FBB Port section using the same bpqded32.dll port, if it works you can
        Disable in the ports section of FBB the UI Lists, how ever WinFbb 7.00
        Series not 7.01 sends a raw beacon from the beacon1.sys I suspect it will
        Still send out the FBB Beacon and UI Frames on all ports, if it does only
        send out on port
        1 you would need to add a beacon2.sys, etc. matching the FBB port you are
        using.

        I am not sure if the TFWIN.DLL will allow to be called more then one port.

        Mike N9PMO