Re: Chat Links

  • kenny
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013
      Hi Peter
      add mine back in
      CHTDEV:GB7COW-11

      73 de Ken
      g7vja - gb7cow-3

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Peter - ZL2BAU <peter.zl2bau@...> wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > I have enabled chat in LinBPQ and have the following links
      > defined, please let me know if they are still valid ???
      >
      > JOACHT:N4JOA-11
      >
      > CHTPKT:VE2PKT-8
      >
      > SECHAT:AE5E-4
      >
      > ROCHT:ZS6RO-8
      >
      > Anyone I have missed ???
      >
      > Regards ..... Peter

    • Peter - ZL2BAU
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013
        On 06/03/13 03:58, Ron Stordahl wrote:

        Opps!  I meant:

        My chat alias is 5ECHAT:AE5E-4, not SECHAT:AE5E-4.

        Ron, AE5E

        Hi Ron,

                  Thanks, have corrected my typo, Hi

        Regards ..... Peter

      • Shawn Bush
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013

          Hello,
          I am in the process of setting up bpq after I lost everything. Could you
          Send me the link info to get feeds from you again.

          73's
          Shawn

          On Mar 5, 2013 9:09 AM, "Mike" <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

          > Peter
          >
          > I have & Show Ron as 5ECHAT:AE5A-4, but now that I think about it I do not
          > remember seeing Ron show up in my Chat Server as Node Link.
          >
          > Mike N9PMO
          > www.n9pmo.com

        • Peter - ZL2BAU
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013
            On 06/03/13 14:23, Shawn Bush wrote:

            Hello,
            I am in the process of setting up bpq after I lost everything. Could you
            Send me the link info to get feeds from you again.

            73's
            Shawn

            Hi Shawn,

                           I am not sure if your message is for me or not ?

            Without the callsign, I am a little lost, Hi

            Regards ..... Peter

          • Shawn Bush
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 6, 2013

              Well I suppose I should of added KD8NCV to my last post

            • neocharles_kk4hok
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 6, 2013
                Because I'm a little naive here, what benefit do you have with more 'chat links' set up?