Re: [BPQ32] Chat Links

  • Ron Stordahl
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013
      Opps!  I meant:

      My chat alias is 5ECHAT:AE5E-4, not SECHAT:AE5E-4.

      Ron, AE5E

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013
        Hi Peter
        add mine back in
        CHTDEV:GB7COW-11

        73 de Ken
        g7vja - gb7cow-3

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, Peter - ZL2BAU <peter.zl2bau@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I have enabled chat in LinBPQ and have the following links
        > defined, please let me know if they are still valid ???
        >
        > JOACHT:N4JOA-11
        >
        > CHTPKT:VE2PKT-8
        >
        > SECHAT:AE5E-4
        >
        > ROCHT:ZS6RO-8
        >
        > Anyone I have missed ???
        >
        > Regards ..... Peter

      • Peter - ZL2BAU
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013
          On 06/03/13 03:58, Ron Stordahl wrote:

          Opps!  I meant:

          My chat alias is 5ECHAT:AE5E-4, not SECHAT:AE5E-4.

          Ron, AE5E

          Hi Ron,

                    Thanks, have corrected my typo, Hi

          Regards ..... Peter

        • Shawn Bush
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013

            Hello,
            I am in the process of setting up bpq after I lost everything. Could you
            Send me the link info to get feeds from you again.

            73's
            Shawn

            On Mar 5, 2013 9:09 AM, "Mike" <mmelnik1@...> wrote:

            > Peter
            >
            > I have & Show Ron as 5ECHAT:AE5A-4, but now that I think about it I do not
            > remember seeing Ron show up in my Chat Server as Node Link.
            >
            > Mike N9PMO
            > www.n9pmo.com

          • Peter - ZL2BAU
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 5, 2013
              On 06/03/13 14:23, Shawn Bush wrote:

              Hello,
              I am in the process of setting up bpq after I lost everything. Could you
              Send me the link info to get feeds from you again.

              73's
              Shawn

              Hi Shawn,

                             I am not sure if your message is for me or not ?

              Without the callsign, I am a little lost, Hi

              Regards ..... Peter

            • Shawn Bush
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 6, 2013

                Well I suppose I should of added KD8NCV to my last post

              • neocharles_kk4hok
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 6, 2013
                  Because I'm a little naive here, what benefit do you have with more 'chat links' set up?