bpq32.cfg

  • James Mcdowall
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
      Hi all i am looking for a bpq32.cfg that shows how to setup bpqchat & mail or shoud say the part that states the lines applcall appl10call etc
      cheers jim
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
        Here is my applications in part:

        APPLICATION 1,BBS,,N9PMO,WIBBS,255 (FBB BBS)
        APPLICATION 2,DX,,N9PMO-6,DXAR,255 (AR Cluster)
        APPLICATION 4,RMS,C 3 CMS,N9PMO-10,PMORMS,255 (WL2K CMS)
        APPLICATION 5,BPQBBS,,N9PMO-1,PMOBBS,255 (BPQ-BBS)
        APPLICATION 6,CHAT,,N9PMO-11,PMOCHT,255 (BPQ-Chat)
        APPLICATION 32,TALK,,N9PMO-12,0 (Private Chat)

        Mike N9PMO
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2013
          thanks mike its working now i was putting the = in after APPLICATION
          cheers jim