RE: [BPQ32] RE: LinBPQ BBS forwarding ..

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 4, 2013

      Peter, LinBPQ has the Chat function working (version .92) …

      Go to URL https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31910649/InstallingLINBPQ.htm - John has revised the whole page …

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      On 05/03/13 13:08, Richard wrote:

      Aha  Peter, that’s great news and makes me very happy – thanks for doing the tests - *Grin … I can now get my FBB partners moved over to LinBPQ BBS and then stop the FBB BBS … I got a positive email reply from my one partner down south of South Africa, so will start with him and then move on to the next FBB partner …

      You can take away the FBB connection to my LinBPQ or leave it there – as you wish … We do have our BPQ BBS’s talking to each other so is really duplication .. And one of these days/weeks my FBB BBS will be switched off …

      Peter, as a matter of interest I have my LinBPQ working with “CHAT” and had a longish chat with Mike VE3UIL and John GM8BPQ and learned some more regarding LinBPQ …..

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      Hi Dick,

                 I have removed the LinFBB port to you.

      Your CHAT, I assume it is from XR32 or something, was not aware LinBPQ had CHAT ?

      Or are you accessing it from Terminal to someone else`s Chat server ?

      Regards ..... Peter

    • Richard
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 5, 2013

        Peter, go to  http://guardian.no-ip.org:88/bpqmap/ChatNetwork.htm ... Notice where you situated ???? … On the equator !!!!!!!

        Work out your co-ordinates in decimal format and then in your BPQ web page in Chat configuration, in “Map Position”, enter your co-ords there .. Mine are “-26.25536 27.92135” … Once you click on “Update Maps”, look at the above URL again and if you got it right, you should be down on that ‘little’ island down deep south *Grin …

        73, Dick ZS6RO.