RE: [BPQ32] RE: LinBPQ BBS forwarding ..

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 4, 2013

      OK, found “BPQTermTCP” inside WinBPQ .. Installed WinBPQ on my laptop and am just using “BPQTermTCP” .. Works nicely to monitor and also connect to LinBPQ across my local network …

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      John, I know we have been down this road a few times before - I only use the example for testing, nothing else …

      You mention “BPQTermTCP”, where can I get a copy so I can try it out (I assume on a Windows machine) …

      That’s why I set up Peter (LinBPQ) as a BBS and asked him to try and connect using his FBB BBS – I don’t have any luck from my local end … But he says he has hassles connecting, but then it may have been that I hadn’t set a password yet – I have now – just waiting for him to get up and read this lot - *Smile ..

      You say you used BPQTermTCP and connected to my telnet session BBS on 6302 ??? …  Interesting …

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 5, 2013

        Peter, go to  http://guardian.no-ip.org:88/bpqmap/ChatNetwork.htm ... Notice where you situated ???? … On the equator !!!!!!!

        Work out your co-ordinates in decimal format and then in your BPQ web page in Chat configuration, in “Map Position”, enter your co-ords there .. Mine are “-26.25536 27.92135” … Once you click on “Update Maps”, look at the above URL again and if you got it right, you should be down on that ‘little’ island down deep south *Grin …

        73, Dick ZS6RO.