RE: [BPQ32] RE: LinBPQ BBS forwarding ..

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 4, 2013

      John, I know we have been down this road a few times before - I only use the example for testing, nothing else …

      You mentionBPQTermTCP”, where can I get a copy so I can try it out (I assume on a Windows machine)

      That’s why I set up Peter (LinBPQ) as a BBS and asked him to try and connect using his FBB BBS – I don’t have any luck from my local end … But he says he has hassles connecting, but then it may have been that I hadn’t set a password yet – I have now – just waiting for him to get up and read this lot - *Smile ..

      You say you used BPQTermTCP and connected to my telnet session BBS on 6302 ??? …  Interesting …

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 5, 2013

        Peter, go to  http://guardian.no-ip.org:88/bpqmap/ChatNetwork.htm ... Notice where you situated ???? … On the equator !!!!!!!

        Work out your co-ordinates in decimal format and then in your BPQ web page in Chat configuration, in “Map Position”, enter your co-ords there .. Mine are “-26.25536 27.92135” … Once you click on “Update Maps”, look at the above URL again and if you got it right, you should be down on that ‘little’ island down deep south *Grin …

        73, Dick ZS6RO.