RE: [BPQ32] RE: LinBPQ BBS forwarding ..

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 4, 2013

      Peter, it is port 6302 …. Try a “telnet www.ham-radio.co.za 6302”  and see what I mean when I say you have to press <enter> two or three times to get each of the LinBPQ BBS prompts up … I have in the meantime entered your password as you wanted …

      Let me know what you find …

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 5, 2013

        Peter, go to  http://guardian.no-ip.org:88/bpqmap/ChatNetwork.htm ... Notice where you situated ???? … On the equator !!!!!!!

        Work out your co-ordinates in decimal format and then in your BPQ web page in Chat configuration, in “Map Position”, enter your co-ords there .. Mine are “-26.25536 27.92135” … Once you click on “Update Maps”, look at the above URL again and if you got it right, you should be down on that ‘little’ island down deep south *Grin …

        73, Dick ZS6RO.