Re: [BPQ32] RE: LinBPQ BBS forwarding ..

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 3, 2013
      On 04/03/13 11:33, John Wiseman wrote:

      Peter,

      You either set the Application on the USER Line

      USER=zl2bau,password,zl2bau,BBS,

      or you send it in the FBB V Line

       V zl2bau$Wpassword$WBBS$W

      You don't need both (and having both could cause the connect to fail, as the BBS will be fed an extra command it is not expecting).

      The advantage of not having it in the USER line is that you can then make a connection to the Node if necessary.

      73, John

      Hi John,

                 Thanks for confirming that, I use a line in bpq32.cfg for SYSOP but wasn`t sure about the BBS side of it.

      Regards ..... Peter

    • Richard
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 5, 2013

        Peter, go to  http://guardian.no-ip.org:88/bpqmap/ChatNetwork.htm ... Notice where you situated ???? … On the equator !!!!!!!

        Work out your co-ordinates in decimal format and then in your BPQ web page in Chat configuration, in “Map Position”, enter your co-ords there .. Mine are “-26.25536 27.92135” … Once you click on “Update Maps”, look at the above URL again and if you got it right, you should be down on that ‘little’ island down deep south *Grin …

        73, Dick ZS6RO.