RE: [BPQ32] Setting up linbpq

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
      No.The config is so station dependent that there isn't much point, The BBS software will create a basic config when it first runs if it doesnt find a config file.

      If you are running the Windows MailChat you can copy the config from there. If not, you'll have to config from scratch using the Web Interface.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013

        Hmm... When I first ran linbpq it just crashes saying there is no config file... Maybe I will try downloading it again and give it another spin.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
          That sounds like the node config file - bpq32.cfg , not the bbs config.

          There are sample bpq32.cfg files in the Windows distribution - but in linux the nameis case sensitive, so it must be bpq32.cfg in lower case.

          John