Setting up linbpq

  • Shawn Bush
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013

      Is there a sample config file for the bbs and mail? When I had bpq32 running I was unable to use any of the config files.

      Sense then I lost everything... So I get to start over... I have decided to try the soundcard setup again.

      I could ever get bpq to actually key the radio correctly. It just dead keys the radio on either DTR or DTS.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
        No.The config is so station dependent that there isn't much point, The BBS software will create a basic config when it first runs if it doesnt find a config file.

        If you are running the Windows MailChat you can copy the config from there. If not, you'll have to config from scratch using the Web Interface.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013

          Hmm... When I first ran linbpq it just crashes saying there is no config file... Maybe I will try downloading it again and give it another spin.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2013
            That sounds like the node config file - bpq32.cfg , not the bbs config.

            There are sample bpq32.cfg files in the Windows distribution - but in linux the nameis case sensitive, so it must be bpq32.cfg in lower case.

            John