Re: [BPQ32] RE: LinBPQ BBS forwarding ..

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 3, 2013
      On 04/03/13 00:46, John Wiseman wrote:

      Peter,

      Could you include your APPLICATION line for LinBPQ - that could be the missing link!

      Thanls,
      John

      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 5, 2013

        Peter, go to  http://guardian.no-ip.org:88/bpqmap/ChatNetwork.htm ... Notice where you situated ???? … On the equator !!!!!!!

        Work out your co-ordinates in decimal format and then in your BPQ web page in Chat configuration, in “Map Position”, enter your co-ords there .. Mine are “-26.25536 27.92135” … Once you click on “Update Maps”, look at the above URL again and if you got it right, you should be down on that ‘little’ island down deep south *Grin …

        73, Dick ZS6RO.