RE: [BPQ32] RE: LinBPQ BBS forwarding ..

    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 3, 2013
      Dick,

      The BBS forwarding has a connect script, so can connect to a remote site vis a node that in the list, or can connect directly via hf or vhf to another station.

      I will never write a Telnet Client for general forwarding (the code does have one to connect to the Winlink system). This is something I feel very strongly (probably obsessively so) about.

      73, John

      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 5, 2013

        Peter, go to  http://guardian.no-ip.org:88/bpqmap/ChatNetwork.htm ... Notice where you situated ???? … On the equator !!!!!!!

        Work out your co-ordinates in decimal format and then in your BPQ web page in Chat configuration, in “Map Position”, enter your co-ords there .. Mine are “-26.25536 27.92135” … Once you click on “Update Maps”, look at the above URL again and if you got it right, you should be down on that ‘little’ island down deep south *Grin …

        73, Dick ZS6RO.