RE: LinBPQ BBS forwarding ..

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 3, 2013

      My understanding is that LinBPQ can initiate a BBS forward to a BBS that is on the Node List only ..

      Is there any way to initiate from a LinBPQ BBS, a BBS forward to a BBS that is NOT on the Node List ??? .. Maybe LinBPQ needs a telnet Client ??

      73, Dick ZS6RO.

    • Richard
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 5, 2013

        Peter, go to  http://guardian.no-ip.org:88/bpqmap/ChatNetwork.htm ... Notice where you situated ???? … On the equator !!!!!!!

        Work out your co-ordinates in decimal format and then in your BPQ web page in Chat configuration, in “Map Position”, enter your co-ords there .. Mine are “-26.25536 27.92135” … Once you click on “Update Maps”, look at the above URL again and if you got it right, you should be down on that ‘little’ island down deep south *Grin …

        73, Dick ZS6RO.