Re: Receive bulletins via BPQ32 email server/ POP3 client?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
      Mike

      Retrieving bulletins via Tbird works fine as outline by John.

      I use it here. However there is bug in Tbird such that if the number of bulletins is low or few new bulletins appear, then Tbird gives an error message saying that "the newsgroup does not appear on the server do you want to unsubscribe."

      Mozilla identified this bug some time ago but I have not heard of any fix for this yet.