RE: [BPQ32] Receive bulletins via BPQ32 email server/ POP3 client?

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 27, 2013

      Mike.. Log into my Xrouter PC and open my email outlook express… NNTP is setup in there.. Under Packet Bulletins…  J

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013

        VNC… TV Does not work with Win Server unless you pay out the ***

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
          Mike

          Retrieving bulletins via Tbird works fine as outline by John.

          I use it here. However there is bug in Tbird such that if the number of bulletins is low or few new bulletins appear, then Tbird gives an error message saying that "the newsgroup does not appear on the server do you want to unsubscribe."

          Mozilla identified this bug some time ago but I have not heard of any fix for this yet.