RE: [LinBPQ] 6.0.0.92

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013

      John, I can log in ‘externally’ to the web pages now without LinBPQ crashing and having to be restarted - great …

      I used IE9 and Chrome and both give poor web pages …  “Internally” (127.0.0.1) web pages are 100 % .. externally most pages unfortunately are a big mess – but we are progressing along regardless - *Grin …

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      You can connect from other addresses, but you will need to sign in to access the mail and chat pages.

      73, John

      John, with .92, can I log remotely onto LinBPQ web page, or must I still only log in using 127.0.0.1 ????

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      Peter,

      91 to 92 fixed a problem with logging in to the web server (which was introduced in 91).

      Apart from minor bug fixes, the main change in the last few days was adding the KAM Pactor driver.