RE: [BPQ32] 6.0.0.92

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013

      John, with .92, can I log remotely onto LinBPQ web page, or must I still only log in using 127.0.0.1 ????

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Peter,

      91 to 92 fixed a problem with logging in to the web server (which was introduced in 91).

      Apart from minor bug fixes, the main change in the last few days was adding the KAM Pactor driver.

      73, John

      Hi John,

      Installed and running well.

      Whats new in this version ?

      Regards ..... Peter

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
        You can connect from other addresses, but you will need to sign in to access the mail and chat pages.

        73, John