RE: [BPQ32] 6.0.0.92

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
      Peter,

      91 to 92 fixed a problem with logging in to the web server (which was introduced in 91).

      Apart from minor bug fixes, the main change in the last few days was adding the KAM Pactor driver.

      73, John

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
          You can connect from other addresses, but you will need to sign in to access the mail and chat pages.

          73, John