6.0.0.92

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2013
      Hi John,

      Installed and running well.

      Whats new in this version ?

      Regards ..... Peter
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
        Peter,

        91 to 92 fixed a problem with logging in to the web server (which was introduced in 91).

        Apart from minor bug fixes, the main change in the last few days was adding the KAM Pactor driver.

        73, John

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
            You can connect from other addresses, but you will need to sign in to access the mail and chat pages.

            73, John